In episode #1924, Neil and Eric talk about whether you should aim for an exit. Aiming for an exit may seem like a worthy goal with a big payoff, but the truth is far more complicated. Tune in to learn more about the challenges of planning for an exit, why it’s detrimental to building a good business, and what you should be aiming for instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Aim For An Exit?
- [00:42] Why it’s difficult to plan for an exit.
- [01:33] Why planning for an exit is equivalent to planning to fail.
- [03:25] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...