In episode #1924, Neil and Eric talk about whether you should aim for an exit. Aiming for an exit may seem like a worthy goal with a big payoff, but the truth is far more complicated. Tune in to learn more about the challenges of planning for an exit, why it’s detrimental to building a good business, and what you should be aiming for instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Aim For An Exit?
- [00:42] Why it’s difficult to plan for an exit.
- [01:33] Why planning for an exit is equivalent to planning to fail.
- [03:25] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....