In episode #1978, we speak about whether it is a good idea to allow employees to jump from project to project in your business or not. At the end of the day, it is the people behind a company that make it what it is, and when employees are too unfocused, this compromises efficiency and sales. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Allow Employees to Jump Around Projects?
- [00:30] Why Eric and Neil prefer to keep employees specializing on certain projects.
- [01:04] The inefficiency and poor output of a system where employees jump around.
- [01:14] How unfocused employees end up killing sales.
- [02:25] It is the people behind a business that make it what it is.
- [03:38] Why Eric encourages employees to do side-hustles.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...