In episode #1978, we speak about whether it is a good idea to allow employees to jump from project to project in your business or not. At the end of the day, it is the people behind a company that make it what it is, and when employees are too unfocused, this compromises efficiency and sales. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Allow Employees to Jump Around Projects?
- [00:30] Why Eric and Neil prefer to keep employees specializing on certain projects.
- [01:04] The inefficiency and poor output of a system where employees jump around.
- [01:14] How unfocused employees end up killing sales.
- [02:25] It is the people behind a business that make it what it is.
- [03:38] Why Eric encourages employees to do side-hustles.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...