In episode #1292, we ask whether you should be doing events! Although events can feel like a slog and take up a lot of time and energy, they definitely do have their uses, as we have learned from hosting some of our own. Tune in to hear how you can start small and generate great leads and learn at the same time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Be Doing Events?
- [00:39] Before we start, remember to check out our upcoming event!
- [01:01] Why events are tough; organizing, food, location and all the moving parts.
- [01:44] How our minds changed about doing events when we tried them out!
- [02:10] Don’t do events to make money — they are great for learning and leads.
- [03:13] Smaller events for cheaper, more accomplishable goals.
- [04:40] Steps to take before hosting your own roundtable dinner.
- [06:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...