In episode #1292, we ask whether you should be doing events! Although events can feel like a slog and take up a lot of time and energy, they definitely do have their uses, as we have learned from hosting some of our own. Tune in to hear how you can start small and generate great leads and learn at the same time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Be Doing Events?
- [00:39] Before we start, remember to check out our upcoming event!
- [01:01] Why events are tough; organizing, food, location and all the moving parts.
- [01:44] How our minds changed about doing events when we tried them out!
- [02:10] Don’t do events to make money — they are great for learning and leads.
- [03:13] Smaller events for cheaper, more accomplishable goals.
- [04:40] Steps to take before hosting your own roundtable dinner.
- [06:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...