In episode #1292, we ask whether you should be doing events! Although events can feel like a slog and take up a lot of time and energy, they definitely do have their uses, as we have learned from hosting some of our own. Tune in to hear how you can start small and generate great leads and learn at the same time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Be Doing Events?
- [00:39] Before we start, remember to check out our upcoming event!
- [01:01] Why events are tough; organizing, food, location and all the moving parts.
- [01:44] How our minds changed about doing events when we tried them out!
- [02:10] Don’t do events to make money — they are great for learning and leads.
- [03:13] Smaller events for cheaper, more accomplishable goals.
- [04:40] Steps to take before hosting your own roundtable dinner.
- [06:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...