In Episode #233, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not you should use Outbrain or Taboola. Tune in to learn whether or not Outbrain or Taboola are still truly relevant in today’s environment, and why some people still swear by them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should You Be Using Outbrain or Taboola?
- 00:33 – Outbrain and Taboola can promote your content in content delivery network
- 00:58 – Outbrain and Taboola are viable sources of traffic
- 01:56 – If you can make cash flow positive with advertising channels, then do them all
- 02:10 – These days, Outbrain and Taboola cater to ad impression companies
- 02:30 – Some of the Outbrain and Taboola ads are scammy and spammy
- 03:22 – Eric shares what he tends to observe from these ads
- 03:45 – Use Adbeat to see your competitors’ ad
- 04:10 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 04:20 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Outbrain and Taboola still work for the right businesses.
- Not all ads can do good things for you brand—ads can help or hinder.
- If an advertising channel is cash-flow positive, use it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...