In Episode #233, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not you should use Outbrain or Taboola. Tune in to learn whether or not Outbrain or Taboola are still truly relevant in today’s environment, and why some people still swear by them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should You Be Using Outbrain or Taboola?
- 00:33 – Outbrain and Taboola can promote your content in content delivery network
- 00:58 – Outbrain and Taboola are viable sources of traffic
- 01:56 – If you can make cash flow positive with advertising channels, then do them all
- 02:10 – These days, Outbrain and Taboola cater to ad impression companies
- 02:30 – Some of the Outbrain and Taboola ads are scammy and spammy
- 03:22 – Eric shares what he tends to observe from these ads
- 03:45 – Use Adbeat to see your competitors’ ad
- 04:10 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 04:20 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Outbrain and Taboola still work for the right businesses.
- Not all ads can do good things for you brand—ads can help or hinder.
- If an advertising channel is cash-flow positive, use it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....