In Episode #233, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not you should use Outbrain or Tubula. Tune in to learn whether or not Outbrain or Taboola are still truly relevant in today’s environment, and why some people still swear by them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should You Be Using Outbrain or Tubula?
- 00:33 – Outbrain and Taboola can promote your content in content delivery network
- 00:58 – Outbrain and Tubula are viable sources of traffic
- 01:56 – If you can make cash flow positive with advertising channels, then do them all
- 02:10 – These days, Outbrain and Tubula cater to ad impression companies
- 02:30 – Some of the Outbrain and Tubula ads are scammy and spammy
- 03:22 – Eric shares what he tends to observe from these ads
- 03:45 – Use Adbeat to see your competitors’ ad
- 04:10 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 04:20 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Outbrain and Tubula still work for the right businesses.
- Not all ads can do good things for you brand—ads can help or hinder.
- If an advertising channel is cash-flow positive, use it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...