In episode #1526, we discuss whether you should boost your content or use Ads Manager. If you lack time, resources, or experience, boosting your content is going to be far simpler. However, for more complex functions, you will need to use Ads Manager. Tune in to hear which one is right for you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Boost Your Ads or Just Use the Ads Manager?
- [00:38] Boosting ads is a Facebook feature that allows you to promote content.
- [00:59] Using Ads Manager involves going to a separate section and doing things manually.
- [01:14] It is far simpler to boost ads initially than to use Ads Manager, which is complex.
- [01:23] If you lack the time and resources to hire someone, use boost around your area.
- [01:45] Ads Manager allows you to get more specific and advanced, thus a better ROI.
- [02:31] Establish and implement a framework according to which to boost your content.
- [03:24] For conversion-related things, you might need to use Ads Manager.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...