In episode #1526, we discuss whether you should boost your content or use Ads Manager. If you lack time, resources, or experience, boosting your content is going to be far simpler. However, for more complex functions, you will need to use Ads Manager. Tune in to hear which one is right for you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Boost Your Ads or Just Use the Ads Manager?
- [00:38] Boosting ads is a Facebook feature that allows you to promote content.
- [00:59] Using Ads Manager involves going to a separate section and doing things manually.
- [01:14] It is far simpler to boost ads initially than to use Ads Manager, which is complex.
- [01:23] If you lack the time and resources to hire someone, use boost around your area.
- [01:45] Ads Manager allows you to get more specific and advanced, thus a better ROI.
- [02:31] Establish and implement a framework according to which to boost your content.
- [03:24] For conversion-related things, you might need to use Ads Manager.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...