In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an existing product or not. From there, we drill down on the power of having a large audience, different ways of building one, and some examples of transactions that prove how much people with money will pay for businesses that have major followings!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Build an Audience Before Launching Your Product.
- [00:30] If you have a product, market it, otherwise, build the audience first!
- [01:09] Building your audience by documenting your process as a newbie.
- [01:32] How long a content marketing journey could take before results come.
- [01:58] Examples of different thought leaders and how they built their audience.
- [02:10] Understanding the passion economy, helping influencers monetize.
- [02:44] Whoever controls the audience, controls a ton of power.
- [03:22] Looking at platforms Spotify bought because they understand the power of audience.
- [03:54] How much cash Kylie Jenner made selling 51% her company.
- [04:23] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...