Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
In episode #1719, we explore the topic of whether new entrepreneurs should buy existing businesses. The fact is that when a person is at the beginning of their entrepreneurial journey, they still have a lot of mistakes to make before they can level up. Tune in and hear why it is a better idea to make these mistakes while starting a business than after buying one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
- [00:30] The value of making rookie mistakes before buying a business.
- [01:45] The mistakes Eric made in the first few businesses he bought.
- [02:56] Making junior mistakes can bring a higher level business down.
- [03:08] If you don’t beat your current level, you cant get to the next one.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...