Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
In episode #1719, we explore the topic of whether new entrepreneurs should buy existing businesses. The fact is that when a person is at the beginning of their entrepreneurial journey, they still have a lot of mistakes to make before they can level up. Tune in and hear why it is a better idea to make these mistakes while starting a business than after buying one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
- [00:30] The value of making rookie mistakes before buying a business.
- [01:45] The mistakes Eric made in the first few businesses he bought.
- [02:56] Making junior mistakes can bring a higher level business down.
- [03:08] If you don’t beat your current level, you cant get to the next one.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...