Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
In episode #1719, we explore the topic of whether new entrepreneurs should buy existing businesses. The fact is that when a person is at the beginning of their entrepreneurial journey, they still have a lot of mistakes to make before they can level up. Tune in and hear why it is a better idea to make these mistakes while starting a business than after buying one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
- [00:30] The value of making rookie mistakes before buying a business.
- [01:45] The mistakes Eric made in the first few businesses he bought.
- [02:56] Making junior mistakes can bring a higher level business down.
- [03:08] If you don’t beat your current level, you cant get to the next one.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...