Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
In episode #1719, we explore the topic of whether new entrepreneurs should buy existing businesses. The fact is that when a person is at the beginning of their entrepreneurial journey, they still have a lot of mistakes to make before they can level up. Tune in and hear why it is a better idea to make these mistakes while starting a business than after buying one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Buy a Business as a New Entrepreneur?
- [00:30] The value of making rookie mistakes before buying a business.
- [01:45] The mistakes Eric made in the first few businesses he bought.
- [02:56] Making junior mistakes can bring a higher level business down.
- [03:08] If you don’t beat your current level, you cant get to the next one.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...