In episode #1039, we discuss whether you should buy influencer posts from celebrities. Tune in to hear if you should invest in this strategy.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Buy Influencer Posts From Celebrities Like Kim Kardashian?
- [00:40] Kim K. charges an average of $300,000-500,000 per post.
- [02:15] You can get hundreds of thousands of followers when you team up with an influencer.
- [03:00] However, when someone promoted with Kris Jenner, he didn’t make his investment back.
- [04:01] A micro influencer may be a better bet, because they are more engaged with followers and have a more loyal fan base.
- [05:15] Neil looked into the numbers and found the ROI on a Kardashian-like influencer was abysmal.
- [05:51] Start with a micro influencer and see how it goes.
- [06:10] Testing is important.
- [06:45] Look at who people follow in your ideal category.
- [06:52] That’s it for today!
- [06:56] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...