In episode #1039, we discuss whether you should buy influencer posts from celebrities. Tune in to hear if you should invest in this strategy.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Buy Influencer Posts From Celebrities Like Kim Kardashian?
- [00:40] Kim K. charges an average of $300,000-500,000 per post.
- [02:15] You can get hundreds of thousands of followers when you team up with an influencer.
- [03:00] However, when someone promoted with Kris Jenner, he didn’t make his investment back.
- [04:01] A micro influencer may be a better bet, because they are more engaged with followers and have a more loyal fan base.
- [05:15] Neil looked into the numbers and found the ROI on a Kardashian-like influencer was abysmal.
- [05:51] Start with a micro influencer and see how it goes.
- [06:10] Testing is important.
- [06:45] Look at who people follow in your ideal category.
- [06:52] That’s it for today!
- [06:56] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....