In episode #1039, we discuss whether you should buy influencer posts from celebrities. Tune in to hear if you should invest in this strategy.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Buy Influencer Posts From Celebrities Like Kim Kardashian?
- [00:40] Kim K. charges an average of $300,000-500,000 per post.
- [02:15] You can get hundreds of thousands of followers when you team up with an influencer.
- [03:00] However, when someone promoted with Kris Jenner, he didn’t make his investment back.
- [04:01] A micro influencer may be a better bet, because they are more engaged with followers and have a more loyal fan base.
- [05:15] Neil looked into the numbers and found the ROI on a Kardashian-like influencer was abysmal.
- [05:51] Start with a micro influencer and see how it goes.
- [06:10] Testing is important.
- [06:45] Look at who people follow in your ideal category.
- [06:52] That’s it for today!
- [06:56] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...