In episode #1109, we discuss how you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your Pricing Plan
- [00:30] Should you charge hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...