In episode #1109, we discuss how you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your Pricing Plan
- [00:30] Should you charge hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...