In episode #1109, we discuss how you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your Pricing Plan
- [00:30] Should you charge hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...