In episode #1109, we discuss how you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your Pricing Plan
- [00:30] Should you charge hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...