In episode #1109, we discuss how you should structure your pricing plan. Tune in to hear how you should charge your customers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Your Pricing Plan
- [00:30] Should you charge hourly, monthly, or annually?
- [00:35] When you trade hours for dollars, you cannot scale.
- [02:04] You just need steady income, so make sure there is a contract for at least a year, no matter how you bill.
- [03:05] Monthly is fine, but yearly is ideal.
- [03:15] If you can’t get customers to commit to a year, get them to commit to less time, but not month by month.
- [03:40] Neil has made money by charging an hourly rate, so it’s not a complete fail.
- [04:02] When you’re starting out, take whatever you can get.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....