In episode #1785, we talk about whether you should create an internal podcast. The value of an internal podcast lies in its ability to communicate and keep team members and employees on the same page. It is for this reason that this route is most suited to companies that have grown a lot, and need remain on the same page. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Create an Internal Podcast?
- [00:27] What do we mean by an ‘internal podcast’?
- [01:02] The primary value of culture and communication at any company.
- [01:51] The best times to consider starting an internal podcast during your company’s growth.
- [02:13] Other mediums to consider using to communicate with your team.
- [02:55] The risks associated with broadcasting company podcasts.
- [03:41] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...