In episode #1785, we talk about whether you should create an internal podcast. The value of an internal podcast lies in its ability to communicate and keep team members and employees on the same page. It is for this reason that this route is most suited to companies that have grown a lot, and need remain on the same page. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Create an Internal Podcast?
- [00:27] What do we mean by an ‘internal podcast’?
- [01:02] The primary value of culture and communication at any company.
- [01:51] The best times to consider starting an internal podcast during your company’s growth.
- [02:13] Other mediums to consider using to communicate with your team.
- [02:55] The risks associated with broadcasting company podcasts.
- [03:41] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....