In episode #1816, Neil and Eric discuss whether you should start a blog at this moment in time. You might be surprised by what you hear, so tune in today to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Start a Blog Today?
- [00:28] Why Eric wouldn’t start a blog today and the conditions under which he would.
- [01:36] Neil’s take on starting a blog: it’s a long-term play.
- [01:57] If you have a business that’s making money, you can buy a published blog.
- [02:13] The playbook you can use if you are starting from scratch.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...