In episode #1816, Neil and Eric discuss whether you should start a blog at this moment in time. You might be surprised by what you hear, so tune in today to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Start a Blog Today?
- [00:28] Why Eric wouldn’t start a blog today and the conditions under which he would.
- [01:36] Neil’s take on starting a blog: it’s a long-term play.
- [01:57] If you have a business that’s making money, you can buy a published blog.
- [02:13] The playbook you can use if you are starting from scratch.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...