In episode #1816, Neil and Eric discuss whether you should start a blog at this moment in time. You might be surprised by what you hear, so tune in today to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Start a Blog Today?
- [00:28] Why Eric wouldn’t start a blog today and the conditions under which he would.
- [01:36] Neil’s take on starting a blog: it’s a long-term play.
- [01:57] If you have a business that’s making money, you can buy a published blog.
- [02:13] The playbook you can use if you are starting from scratch.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...