In episode #850, we discuss whether link building is still relevant. Tune in to hear what you should focus on in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Focus on Link Building in 2019?
- [00:40] Spend time on it, but don’t let it be your primary focus.
- [01:15] Take an omni-channel approach to marketing.
- [01:35] Moz and Search Engine Land take up most of the listings. Bigger brands take up more space.
- [01:51] Focus on building your brand; the omni-channel approach is key to this.
- [02:45] You won’t succeed immediately.
- [02:55] Creating content and building a funnel will help you gain momentum.
- [03:15] It’s not a numbers game, it’s about quality.
- [04:00] Google doesn’t want to penalize everyone, they want to show the most relevant sites.
- [04:25] Try to do it right and use useful and relevant information.
- [04:45] Some of our podcast information is contradictory, because things have changed over the past year.
- [05:30] Once you have momentum, the site will continue to grow.
- [06:02] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content....
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective....
In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage....