If You Can Drive Sales Via Text Messages
In episode #1686, we talk about if it is possible to drive sales via text messages. Even though email marketing is proven to work, the open rate for emails is not as high as it is for text messages. This and other factors point to the increased use of text as a profitable sales channel in the future. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: If You Can Drive Sales Via Text Messages.
- [00:30] Text messages’ main usage: not to generate new sales.
- [01:14] Tanner Chidester’s business with an infrastructure to support chat sales messaging.
- [01:49] Open rates for SMSs are higher than emails.
- [02:24] Why we will see an influx of chat support services.
- [02:14] Gains Neil saw when he added SMS marketing as a sales channel.
- [03:53] That is it for today!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...