If You Can Drive Sales Via Text Messages
In episode #1686, we talk about if it is possible to drive sales via text messages. Even though email marketing is proven to work, the open rate for emails is not as high as it is for text messages. This and other factors point to the increased use of text as a profitable sales channel in the future. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: If You Can Drive Sales Via Text Messages.
- [00:30] Text messages’ main usage: not to generate new sales.
- [01:14] Tanner Chidester’s business with an infrastructure to support chat sales messaging.
- [01:49] Open rates for SMSs are higher than emails.
- [02:24] Why we will see an influx of chat support services.
- [02:14] Gains Neil saw when he added SMS marketing as a sales channel.
- [03:53] That is it for today!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...