In episode #1123, we discuss whether you should integrate VR into your marketing. Tune in to hear if you should leverage this up and coming technology.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Should You Integrate VR into Your Marketing?
- [00:36] Facebook bought Oculus for a lot of money.
- [01:03] VR is happening in gaming, but it’s not pervasive across different industries.
- [01:22] Neil sees AR being used more than VR.
- [01:35] It’s not realistic for VR to take off right now.
- [01:50] Neil thinks a future much like “Ready Player One” is on the horizon.
- [02:22] Halo just came out with a VR experience.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...