In episode #1123, we discuss whether you should integrate VR into your marketing. Tune in to hear if you should leverage this up and coming technology.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Should You Integrate VR into Your Marketing?
- [00:36] Facebook bought Oculus for a lot of money.
- [01:03] VR is happening in gaming, but it’s not pervasive across different industries.
- [01:22] Neil sees AR being used more than VR.
- [01:35] It’s not realistic for VR to take off right now.
- [01:50] Neil thinks a future much like “Ready Player One” is on the horizon.
- [02:22] Halo just came out with a VR experience.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...