In episode #1123, we discuss whether you should integrate VR into your marketing. Tune in to hear if you should leverage this up and coming technology.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Should You Integrate VR into Your Marketing?
- [00:36] Facebook bought Oculus for a lot of money.
- [01:03] VR is happening in gaming, but it’s not pervasive across different industries.
- [01:22] Neil sees AR being used more than VR.
- [01:35] It’s not realistic for VR to take off right now.
- [01:50] Neil thinks a future much like “Ready Player One” is on the horizon.
- [02:22] Halo just came out with a VR experience.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...