In episode #2200, Neil and Eric ask whether you should invest in others or yourself. One of the biggest benefits of investing in yourself is that you have much more control and insight into your investment. Tune to learn about Neil and Eric’s investment strategies, and why investing in themselves continues to pay off, time and time again.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Invest in Others or Yourself?
- [00:25] Neil gives an overview of his investments.
- [01:43] Learn what the number one performer in Neil’s portfolio has been.
- [02:01] An overview of the two levels involved when you invest in your own business.
- [03:41] Why investing in your education is a crucial component of investing in yourself.
- [04:35] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...