In episode #2200, Neil and Eric ask whether you should invest in others or yourself. One of the biggest benefits of investing in yourself is that you have much more control and insight into your investment. Tune to learn about Neil and Eric’s investment strategies, and why investing in themselves continues to pay off, time and time again.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Invest in Others or Yourself?
- [00:25] Neil gives an overview of his investments.
- [01:43] Learn what the number one performer in Neil’s portfolio has been.
- [02:01] An overview of the two levels involved when you invest in your own business.
- [03:41] Why investing in your education is a crucial component of investing in yourself.
- [04:35] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...