In episode #2200, Neil and Eric ask whether you should invest in others or yourself. One of the biggest benefits of investing in yourself is that you have much more control and insight into your investment. Tune to learn about Neil and Eric’s investment strategies, and why investing in themselves continues to pay off, time and time again.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Invest in Others or Yourself?
- [00:25] Neil gives an overview of his investments.
- [01:43] Learn what the number one performer in Neil’s portfolio has been.
- [02:01] An overview of the two levels involved when you invest in your own business.
- [03:41] Why investing in your education is a crucial component of investing in yourself.
- [04:35] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...