In Episode #395, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not you should think heavily about SEO when building your new website, and what tools you should incorporate if you ultimately decide that an SEO needs to be a big part of your initial build.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- Today’s topic: Should You Involve an SEO When Building a New Website?
- 00:34 – If you’re a first time website builder, probably not
- 00:47 – If you have a website that’s producing an income, then you should involve SEO
- 01:02 – WordPress templates are already SEO friendly
- 01:17 – Big companies have to set the right foundation at first with the right SEO
- 01:45 – A standard SEO plug-in is good enough if you’re not a big company
- 02:14 – Go to Credo to find an SEO consultant help you with the technical audit if you need one
- 02:25 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Crazy Egg is a visual analytics tool
- 03:21 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re a new entrepreneur, you don’t have to prioritize SEO for your website.
- Big companies should invest in SEO early because their websites are one of the foundations of their businesses.
- There are tons of SEO plugins available that are user-friendly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...