In Episode #395, Eric and Neil discuss whether or not you should think heavily about SEO when building your new website, and what tools you should incorporate if you ultimately decide that an SEO needs to be a big part of your initial build.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- Today’s topic: Should You Involve an SEO When Building a New Website?
- 00:34 – If you’re a first time website builder, probably not
- 00:47 – If you have a website that’s producing an income, then you should involve SEO
- 01:02 – WordPress templates are already SEO friendly
- 01:17 – Big companies have to set the right foundation at first with the right SEO
- 01:45 – A standard SEO plug-in is good enough if you’re not a big company
- 02:14 – Go to Credo to find an SEO consultant help you with the technical audit if you need one
- 02:25 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Crazy Egg is a visual analytics tool
- 03:21 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re a new entrepreneur, you don’t have to prioritize SEO for your website.
- Big companies should invest in SEO early because their websites are one of the foundations of their businesses.
- There are tons of SEO plugins available that are user-friendly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...