In episode #1454, we talk about why you should think about joining a marketing community. Whether you are stuck on a particular marketing problem or seeing a decline in traction and a deteriorating growth rate, joining a marketing community is sure to give you the boost you need. Tune in to hear how these groups allow you to learn through others’ mistakes and get key insights from those who are one step ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Join a Marketing Community If You Are Stuck?
- [00:33] You can be stuck with a problem or perhaps you have stopped growing.
- [00:59] Is your growth rate or trajectory not going the way you want?
- [01:13] Joining a marketing group or mastermind means meeting people who can help you.
- [01:21] The value of joining a community and learning through the mistakes of others.
- [02:03] The benefits of joining our Growth Accelerator mastermind.
- [02:30] Recognizing that, regardless of how good you are, you need to keep refining your skills.
- [02:59] Look at Facebook groups like ClickFunnels and DigitalMarketer.
- [03:21] Why it is important to group people who are on a similar level together.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...