In episode #1454, we talk about why you should think about joining a marketing community. Whether you are stuck on a particular marketing problem or seeing a decline in traction and a deteriorating growth rate, joining a marketing community is sure to give you the boost you need. Tune in to hear how these groups allow you to learn through others’ mistakes and get key insights from those who are one step ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Join a Marketing Community If You Are Stuck?
- [00:33] You can be stuck with a problem or perhaps you have stopped growing.
- [00:59] Is your growth rate or trajectory not going the way you want?
- [01:13] Joining a marketing group or mastermind means meeting people who can help you.
- [01:21] The value of joining a community and learning through the mistakes of others.
- [02:03] The benefits of joining our Growth Accelerator mastermind.
- [02:30] Recognizing that, regardless of how good you are, you need to keep refining your skills.
- [02:59] Look at Facebook groups like ClickFunnels and DigitalMarketer.
- [03:21] Why it is important to group people who are on a similar level together.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...