In episode #1784, we discuss whether you should manage your own social media or hand it off to someone else. As your business scales, it is definitely worthwhile for you to consider getting someone to help you with your different social media profiles and responsibilities. Tune in to hear our thoughts on how to do this successfully and why it can take you to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Manage Your Own Social Media Or Hand It Off?
- [00:28] The two things to consider when wondering about handing off the management of your social media accounts.
- [01:34] Investment needed in order to run social media, and tools that can help with this.
- [01:51] Looking at the great example of Gary V and how he has grown.
- [02:30] Tailoring the content you post to the platform for maximum impact.
- [03:17] How we currently approach running our own accounts.
- [03:29] Why handing off social media is preferable when trying to scale your business.
- [03:45] The training and time that it takes to align an employee with your brand.
- [04:33] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...