In episode #2192, Neil and Eric talk about whether you should measure everything. Not too long ago the general consensus seemed to be that ‘what gets measured, gets managed’. Yet, in the current era of information overload, it’s more important than ever to be selective in what you measure. Tune in to learn how to identify what you should be measuring, and why you shouldn’t mistake activity for progress!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Measure Everything?
- [00:36] The premise behind the phrase ‘How to Fail at Marketing: Measure Everything’.
- [01:10] The metrics you should focus on when you’re measuring.
- [02:14] The concept of analysis paralysis.
- [03:19] Why large organizations can afford to conduct more measuring.
- [03:57] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [04:06] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:13] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...