In episode #1159, we discuss the benefits of niching down in your agency. We all know that niching down can help you build a stronger and more dedicated customer base but how much does it really help? And how far should you take this process? Tune in as we explore this great tactic for building a company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Niche Down Your Agency?
- [00:38] The amount that niching down can help your product or service.
- [01:30] Niching down versus serving companies across the board.
- [02:25] The one reason you should niche down now, if you are just starting out!
- [03:08] Gaining a better understanding through specific case studies.
- [04:01] How narrow to go when you niche down.
- [04:42] Picking something, getting it right and then expanding.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...