In episode #1159, we discuss the benefits of niching down in your agency. We all know that niching down can help you build a stronger and more dedicated customer base but how much does it really help? And how far should you take this process? Tune in as we explore this great tactic for building a company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Niche Down Your Agency?
- [00:38] The amount that niching down can help your product or service.
- [01:30] Niching down versus serving companies across the board.
- [02:25] The one reason you should niche down now, if you are just starting out!
- [03:08] Gaining a better understanding through specific case studies.
- [04:01] How narrow to go when you niche down.
- [04:42] Picking something, getting it right and then expanding.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...