In episode #1159, we discuss the benefits of niching down in your agency. We all know that niching down can help you build a stronger and more dedicated customer base but how much does it really help? And how far should you take this process? Tune in as we explore this great tactic for building a company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Niche Down Your Agency?
- [00:38] The amount that niching down can help your product or service.
- [01:30] Niching down versus serving companies across the board.
- [02:25] The one reason you should niche down now, if you are just starting out!
- [03:08] Gaining a better understanding through specific case studies.
- [04:01] How narrow to go when you niche down.
- [04:42] Picking something, getting it right and then expanding.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...