In episode #1159, we discuss the benefits of niching down in your agency. We all know that niching down can help you build a stronger and more dedicated customer base but how much does it really help? And how far should you take this process? Tune in as we explore this great tactic for building a company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Niche Down Your Agency?
- [00:38] The amount that niching down can help your product or service.
- [01:30] Niching down versus serving companies across the board.
- [02:25] The one reason you should niche down now, if you are just starting out!
- [03:08] Gaining a better understanding through specific case studies.
- [04:01] How narrow to go when you niche down.
- [04:42] Picking something, getting it right and then expanding.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...