In episode #1159, we discuss the benefits of niching down in your agency. We all know that niching down can help you build a stronger and more dedicated customer base but how much does it really help? And how far should you take this process? Tune in as we explore this great tactic for building a company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Niche Down Your Agency?
- [00:38] The amount that niching down can help your product or service.
- [01:30] Niching down versus serving companies across the board.
- [02:25] The one reason you should niche down now, if you are just starting out!
- [03:08] Gaining a better understanding through specific case studies.
- [04:01] How narrow to go when you niche down.
- [04:42] Picking something, getting it right and then expanding.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...