In episode #1948, Neil and Eric talk about whether or not you should outsource your marketing in today’s climate. Tune in to learn more about how the size of your business determines your marketing strategy and why Neil and Eric are big proponents of a hybrid approach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Outsource Your Marketing In Today’s Climate?
- [00:25] Why small businesses should outsource their marketing.
- [01:39] Why larger companies should have marketing employees.
- [02:01] When to use marketing agencies if you’re a larger company.
- [03:44] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...