In episode #1948, Neil and Eric talk about whether or not you should outsource your marketing in today’s climate. Tune in to learn more about how the size of your business determines your marketing strategy and why Neil and Eric are big proponents of a hybrid approach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Outsource Your Marketing In Today’s Climate?
- [00:25] Why small businesses should outsource their marketing.
- [01:39] Why larger companies should have marketing employees.
- [02:01] When to use marketing agencies if you’re a larger company.
- [03:44] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...