If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content
In episode #1624, we talk about whether you should be paying to promote your content. Social platforms make their money through advertising, and the data is out that it is getting harder to reach people organically on them. Paid content, however, will get the eyeballs you need and once you have the reach you have been looking for, you can start to leverage your audience in different ways. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content
- [00:28] You might not get the best organic reach, so is paying worth it?
- [01:11] The ratio between what to spend on content creation versus promotion.
- [01:45] Reasons why it is a good idea to pay to promote your content.
- [02:16] How paid content ends up boosting organic reach too.
- [02:37] Reach is the key in a content business, so you have to pay to play.
- [03:10] Leveraging the reach you have from paid promotions.
- [03:28] That is it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...