If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content
In episode #1624, we talk about whether you should be paying to promote your content. Social platforms make their money through advertising, and the data is out that it is getting harder to reach people organically on them. Paid content, however, will get the eyeballs you need and once you have the reach you have been looking for, you can start to leverage your audience in different ways. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content
- [00:28] You might not get the best organic reach, so is paying worth it?
- [01:11] The ratio between what to spend on content creation versus promotion.
- [01:45] Reasons why it is a good idea to pay to promote your content.
- [02:16] How paid content ends up boosting organic reach too.
- [02:37] Reach is the key in a content business, so you have to pay to play.
- [03:10] Leveraging the reach you have from paid promotions.
- [03:28] That is it for today!
- [03:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...