In episode #760, Eric and Neil discuss putting a phone number on your website. Tune in to hear if this is a necessary tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Place a Phone Number on Your Website?
- [00:38] Eric gets 10-15 calls per day.
- [00:56] Neil thinks it’s a waste of time to field random calls.
- [01:15] Use chat services instead.
- [01:30] Most of the calls are junk.
- [01:45] Consider segmentation and only reveal your number to US visitors.
- [03:00] It’s easier to collect a lead and call them.
- [03:35] You can use Drift or Intercom to help segment your visitors and leads.
- [03:57] That’s all for today!
- [03:59] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...