In episode #1857, Neil and Eric talk about whether to quit when you are feeling overwhelmed. This is a very subjective decision, and only you know what’s right for you. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Quit When You Feel Overwhelmed?
- [00:29] If you love what you are doing, you shouldn’t quit.
- [01:02] Money isn’t everything in this world; you have to find your passion.
- [01:23] Even though Eric has had a lot going on, he still feels so grateful for his job.
- [02:37] You can try meditating, taking breaks, and try to shift your perspective.
- [02:52] Start creating processes that can take things off your plate to reduce your overwhelm.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...