In episode #1857, Neil and Eric talk about whether to quit when you are feeling overwhelmed. This is a very subjective decision, and only you know what’s right for you. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Quit When You Feel Overwhelmed?
- [00:29] If you love what you are doing, you shouldn’t quit.
- [01:02] Money isn’t everything in this world; you have to find your passion.
- [01:23] Even though Eric has had a lot going on, he still feels so grateful for his job.
- [02:37] You can try meditating, taking breaks, and try to shift your perspective.
- [02:52] Start creating processes that can take things off your plate to reduce your overwhelm.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...