In episode #1857, Neil and Eric talk about whether to quit when you are feeling overwhelmed. This is a very subjective decision, and only you know what’s right for you. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Quit When You Feel Overwhelmed?
- [00:29] If you love what you are doing, you shouldn’t quit.
- [01:02] Money isn’t everything in this world; you have to find your passion.
- [01:23] Even though Eric has had a lot going on, he still feels so grateful for his job.
- [02:37] You can try meditating, taking breaks, and try to shift your perspective.
- [02:52] Start creating processes that can take things off your plate to reduce your overwhelm.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...