In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Rebrand Your Logo?
- [00:36] Slack recently rebranded their logo.
- [00:52] We are either neutral or against it.
- [01:17] People think the new logo looks like a swastika.
- [01:42] In general, think about how rebrands have gone historically.
- [02:00] Single Grain recently rebranded.
- [02:10] They created a story around the new logo and it fits their image more than the other one.
- [02:40] Eric and his team wanted to rebrand.
- [02:52] They wanted their logo to look more like a grain.
- [03:10] People really liked their rebrand.
- [03:22] Instagram rebranded.
- [03:33] People don’t like change and Eric didn’t like it himself.
- [04:00] If you think the rebrand is going to help your business, it probably won’t.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...