In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Rebrand Your Logo?
- [00:36] Slack recently rebranded their logo.
- [00:52] We are either neutral or against it.
- [01:17] People think the new logo looks like a swastika.
- [01:42] In general, think about how rebrands have gone historically.
- [02:00] Single Grain recently rebranded.
- [02:10] They created a story around the new logo and it fits their image more than the other one.
- [02:40] Eric and his team wanted to rebrand.
- [02:52] They wanted their logo to look more like a grain.
- [03:10] People really liked their rebrand.
- [03:22] Instagram rebranded.
- [03:33] People don’t like change and Eric didn’t like it himself.
- [04:00] If you think the rebrand is going to help your business, it probably won’t.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...