In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Rebrand Your Logo?
- [00:36] Slack recently rebranded their logo.
- [00:52] We are either neutral or against it.
- [01:17] People think the new logo looks like a swastika.
- [01:42] In general, think about how rebrands have gone historically.
- [02:00] Single Grain recently rebranded.
- [02:10] They created a story around the new logo and it fits their image more than the other one.
- [02:40] Eric and his team wanted to rebrand.
- [02:52] They wanted their logo to look more like a grain.
- [03:10] People really liked their rebrand.
- [03:22] Instagram rebranded.
- [03:33] People don’t like change and Eric didn’t like it himself.
- [04:00] If you think the rebrand is going to help your business, it probably won’t.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...