In episode #1891, Neil and Eric talk about whether You Should Rotate Through Clients or Aim For Long Term Relationships? We discuss what it means to rotate through clients and why many businesses start out doing that out of necessity. We also discuss the benefits of long-term relationships and the impact they can have on your mindset!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Rotate Through Clients or Aim For Long Term Relationships?
- [00:30] What it means to rotate clients: you don’t focus on improving retention, instead you focus your energy on closing new clients.
- [00:43] Why most companies start off rotating clients out of necessity.
- [01:03] How you can shift your focus to building long-term relationships as your company becomes more resilient.
- [02:11] The big cost increases that come with onboarding lots of new clients.
- [02:51] How long-term relationships can help you take a longer view of your business goals.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...