In episode #1891, Neil and Eric talk about whether You Should Rotate Through Clients or Aim For Long Term Relationships? We discuss what it means to rotate through clients and why many businesses start out doing that out of necessity. We also discuss the benefits of long-term relationships and the impact they can have on your mindset!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Rotate Through Clients or Aim For Long Term Relationships?
- [00:30] What it means to rotate clients: you don’t focus on improving retention, instead you focus your energy on closing new clients.
- [00:43] Why most companies start off rotating clients out of necessity.
- [01:03] How you can shift your focus to building long-term relationships as your company becomes more resilient.
- [02:11] The big cost increases that come with onboarding lots of new clients.
- [02:51] How long-term relationships can help you take a longer view of your business goals.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...