In episode #2147, Neil and Eric break down whether you should run audio ads. Learn about the different methods for running audio ads, how to choose where you should place them, and what the benefits are of running audio ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Run Audio Ads?
- [00:27] An overview of what mediums are included under the audio ad category.
- [00:36] Where audio ads are usually placed during an audio segment and which ones perform best.
- [01:22] Why you should run audio ads, especially on podcasts.
- [02:25] How to choose where you should place your audio ads.
- [03:02] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:09] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Spotify Advertising
- Audio Ads on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...