In episode #2147, Neil and Eric break down whether you should run audio ads. Learn about the different methods for running audio ads, how to choose where you should place them, and what the benefits are of running audio ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Run Audio Ads?
- [00:27] An overview of what mediums are included under the audio ad category.
- [00:36] Where audio ads are usually placed during an audio segment and which ones perform best.
- [01:22] Why you should run audio ads, especially on podcasts.
- [02:25] How to choose where you should place your audio ads.
- [03:02] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:09] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Spotify Advertising
- Audio Ads on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...