In episode #1379, we talk about if you should run paid ads to get consulting and agency clients. We hear two of Eric’s strategies which show how effective running paid ads are, one called the Evergreen Traffic Machine, and secondly the Agency Accelerator program. Tune in to catch these amazing programs and find out how to get consulting clients and grow your agency today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Run Paid Ads to Get Consulting and Agency Clients.
- [00:26] Eric’s two programs for getting consulting clients and accelerating agencies.
- [01:31] Running ads and the Evergreen Traffic Machine.
- [02:09] How effective Eric’s strategy on the agency side is.
- [02:52] Driving people to accelerate their agency even more through Eric’s second strategy.
- [03:28] That’s it for today!
- [03:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...