In episode #1247, we discuss whether or not you should sign up for TikTok in 2020. TikTok is the newest social network, mainly used for much younger people, allowing users to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. Listen in to hear more about why now is great time for your business to get in on the TikTok platform, how to take advantage of initial organic growth, and when to look out for opportunities to monetize.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Sign Up for TikTok in 2020?.
- [00:31] What is TikTok and how do you use it?
- [01:32] Vine success stories: Logan Paul and Jake Paul.
- [02:40] The two schools of thought for how to use TikTok for your brand.
- [03:56] How to repurpose your content from other social media platforms for TikTok.
- [04:58] Why now is the best opportunity for organic growth on TikTok.
- [05:36] Focusing on LinkedIn for organic growth on the B2B side.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...