In episode #1247, we discuss whether or not you should sign up for TikTok in 2020. TikTok is the newest social network, mainly used for much younger people, allowing users to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. Listen in to hear more about why now is great time for your business to get in on the TikTok platform, how to take advantage of initial organic growth, and when to look out for opportunities to monetize.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Sign Up for TikTok in 2020?.
- [00:31] What is TikTok and how do you use it?
- [01:32] Vine success stories: Logan Paul and Jake Paul.
- [02:40] The two schools of thought for how to use TikTok for your brand.
- [03:56] How to repurpose your content from other social media platforms for TikTok.
- [04:58] Why now is the best opportunity for organic growth on TikTok.
- [05:36] Focusing on LinkedIn for organic growth on the B2B side.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...