In episode #1247, we discuss whether or not you should sign up for TikTok in 2020. TikTok is the newest social network, mainly used for much younger people, allowing users to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. Listen in to hear more about why now is great time for your business to get in on the TikTok platform, how to take advantage of initial organic growth, and when to look out for opportunities to monetize.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Sign Up for TikTok in 2020?.
- [00:31] What is TikTok and how do you use it?
- [01:32] Vine success stories: Logan Paul and Jake Paul.
- [02:40] The two schools of thought for how to use TikTok for your brand.
- [03:56] How to repurpose your content from other social media platforms for TikTok.
- [04:58] Why now is the best opportunity for organic growth on TikTok.
- [05:36] Focusing on LinkedIn for organic growth on the B2B side.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...