In episode #1086, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss the use and creation of Mastermind groups.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part II
- [01:50] What are good tips for putting together a Mastermind group?
- [02:10] What is your motivation for putting together a group in the first place?
- [03:15] Eric’s group meets every six months.
- [03:30] Before that, he had monthly dinners, but he didn’t curate the attendees as well as he should have.
- [03:54] Look at this template for Mastermind groups: Mastermind Talks.
- [04:25] You want to facilitate a bond between members.
- [04:55] You can always join a Mastermind, but creating your own can prove useful if you have your own business thesis.
- [05:25] Try to create a group where you surround yourself with people you would want to see all the time.
- [05:58] Neil found this was better, because meetings weren’t as conducive as frequent check-in’s were.
- [06:40] Hanging out with like-minded people will help you achieve your goals.
- [07:45] A lot of Neil’s friends aren’t in his industry, but they are similarly driven.
- [08:40] That’s it for today!
- [08:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...