In episode #1086, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss the use and creation of Mastermind groups.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part II
- [01:50] What are good tips for putting together a Mastermind group?
- [02:10] What is your motivation for putting together a group in the first place?
- [03:15] Eric’s group meets every six months.
- [03:30] Before that, he had monthly dinners, but he didn’t curate the attendees as well as he should have.
- [03:54] Look at this template for Mastermind groups: Mastermind Talks.
- [04:25] You want to facilitate a bond between members.
- [04:55] You can always join a Mastermind, but creating your own can prove useful if you have your own business thesis.
- [05:25] Try to create a group where you surround yourself with people you would want to see all the time.
- [05:58] Neil found this was better, because meetings weren’t as conducive as frequent check-in’s were.
- [06:40] Hanging out with like-minded people will help you achieve your goals.
- [07:45] A lot of Neil’s friends aren’t in his industry, but they are similarly driven.
- [08:40] That’s it for today!
- [08:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...