In episode #1754, we talk about whether you should start a personal brand or a business brand. If you build a great business that people love, your personal brand will follow, but then again, we are seeing more and more examples of the opposite scenario these days too! Join us today and hear more about our take on the matter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Start A Personal Brand or Business Brand?
- [00:30] Examples of personal and business brands.
- [00:57] Assessing one of the biggest personal brands, Gary V.
- [01:31] Corporate brands are easier to sell and have longer lasting power.
- [02:17] Why building your business brand around your personal brand is risky.
- [02:55] Personal brands follow from great business brands.
- [03:48] It depends on your aims.
- [04:14] Leveraging your personal brand and building a business brand out of it.
- [05:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...