In episode #1754, we talk about whether you should start a personal brand or a business brand. If you build a great business that people love, your personal brand will follow, but then again, we are seeing more and more examples of the opposite scenario these days too! Join us today and hear more about our take on the matter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Start A Personal Brand or Business Brand?
- [00:30] Examples of personal and business brands.
- [00:57] Assessing one of the biggest personal brands, Gary V.
- [01:31] Corporate brands are easier to sell and have longer lasting power.
- [02:17] Why building your business brand around your personal brand is risky.
- [02:55] Personal brands follow from great business brands.
- [03:48] It depends on your aims.
- [04:14] Leveraging your personal brand and building a business brand out of it.
- [05:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...