In episode #1754, we talk about whether you should start a personal brand or a business brand. If you build a great business that people love, your personal brand will follow, but then again, we are seeing more and more examples of the opposite scenario these days too! Join us today and hear more about our take on the matter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Start A Personal Brand or Business Brand?
- [00:30] Examples of personal and business brands.
- [00:57] Assessing one of the biggest personal brands, Gary V.
- [01:31] Corporate brands are easier to sell and have longer lasting power.
- [02:17] Why building your business brand around your personal brand is risky.
- [02:55] Personal brands follow from great business brands.
- [03:48] It depends on your aims.
- [04:14] Leveraging your personal brand and building a business brand out of it.
- [05:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...