In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and for this reason, it might seem like they are dead as a technique. We think differently however and in today’s episode, you’ll learn how to up the performance of your newsletter. People will never get tired of information as long as it is high-quality!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Still Have A Newsletter?
- [00:42] Email open and click-through rates are down.
- [00:53] Why we still think you should have a newsletter.
- [01:24] The issue isn’t newsletters, but that people don’t scrub their lists.
- [02:13] Building a list for the long-term by creating good information.
- [02:25] The creator economy and why newsletters are here to stay.
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...