In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and for this reason, it might seem like they are dead as a technique. We think differently however and in today’s episode, you’ll learn how to up the performance of your newsletter. People will never get tired of information as long as it is high-quality!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Still Have A Newsletter?
- [00:42] Email open and click-through rates are down.
- [00:53] Why we still think you should have a newsletter.
- [01:24] The issue isn’t newsletters, but that people don’t scrub their lists.
- [02:13] Building a list for the long-term by creating good information.
- [02:25] The creator economy and why newsletters are here to stay.
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...