In episode #2076, Neil and Eric debate whether you should use automatic or manual placements on Facebook. Hear about some of the results that Neil and Eric have gotten with both placements, and why manual tends to boost better ROI while automatic helps you scale faster. Tune in to hear the full analysis!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Use Automatic Or Manual Placements on Facebook?
- [00:25] Why Neil recommends that you test both.
- [01:01] The long-term benefits of automation.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...