In episode #2076, Neil and Eric debate whether you should use automatic or manual placements on Facebook. Hear about some of the results that Neil and Eric have gotten with both placements, and why manual tends to boost better ROI while automatic helps you scale faster. Tune in to hear the full analysis!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Use Automatic Or Manual Placements on Facebook?
- [00:25] Why Neil recommends that you test both.
- [01:01] The long-term benefits of automation.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...