In episode #2076, Neil and Eric debate whether you should use automatic or manual placements on Facebook. Hear about some of the results that Neil and Eric have gotten with both placements, and why manual tends to boost better ROI while automatic helps you scale faster. Tune in to hear the full analysis!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Use Automatic Or Manual Placements on Facebook?
- [00:25] Why Neil recommends that you test both.
- [01:01] The long-term benefits of automation.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...