In episode #488 of Marketing School, Eric and Neil discuss whether it is better to hire an agency or a freelancer to market your business. Tune in to learn which approach is best for you and your company.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Work with an Agency or Hire Freelancers?
- [00:36] Establish a goal.
- [01:15] Freelancers are great if you have a lot of time to manage people; plus it’s more cost-effective.
- [01:46] Agencies tend to move faster than the companies that hire them; hire them if you need someone to push you.
- [02:33] You can find freelancers on sites like Upwork, Problogger, or Fivrr.
- [03:38] You can use tools like Hubstaff to manage your freelancers (it takes screenshots and helps to track their time).
- [04:15] Before you hire anyone, be sure to ask what they are going to do for your business.
- [05:00] Check agencies’ and freelancers’ past work, experiences, and ratings.
- [05:33] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
- [05:42] Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your free copy. You can also learn how to win a one-year subscription to Crazy Egg.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...