In episode #2236, we share some thoughts on whether or not you should work with SMB clients. If you are trying to decide whether SMB is a good route for you and your business, we are here to help. Tune in to hear why working with SMB clients might not be as bad an idea as some people say, and a few tips for making the most of this avenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Should You Work With SMB Clients?
- [00:25] Typical messaging about working with SMB clients.
- [00:46] A few things to keep in mind about reducing churn and ensuring growth.
- [02:00] The skillset associated with working with SMB clients.
- [02:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to find more episodes.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...