In episode #2236, we share some thoughts on whether or not you should work with SMB clients. If you are trying to decide whether SMB is a good route for you and your business, we are here to help. Tune in to hear why working with SMB clients might not be as bad an idea as some people say, and a few tips for making the most of this avenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Should You Work With SMB Clients?
- [00:25] Typical messaging about working with SMB clients.
- [00:46] A few things to keep in mind about reducing churn and ensuring growth.
- [02:00] The skillset associated with working with SMB clients.
- [02:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to find more episodes.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...