In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone number inspires customer trust and confidence. To find out more about the impact that listing a phone number can have on your company, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should Your Business Have A Phone Number Listed?
- [00:27] Having a phone number listed on your site makes customers feel more comfortable.
- [01:07] Why adding a phone number helps more when you’re a small to medium-sized business, rather than a large corporation.
- [02:19] That’s it for today!
- [02:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...