In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone number inspires customer trust and confidence. To find out more about the impact that listing a phone number can have on your company, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should Your Business Have A Phone Number Listed?
- [00:27] Having a phone number listed on your site makes customers feel more comfortable.
- [01:07] Why adding a phone number helps more when you’re a small to medium-sized business, rather than a large corporation.
- [02:19] That’s it for today!
- [02:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...