In Episode #467, Eric and Neil discuss simple SEO preparations that can be made for Black Friday. Tune in to learn how you can boost your ranking prior to Black Friday so that you can maximize your audience’s awareness of your upcoming sales and promotions.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Simple SEO Preparations You Can Make for Black Friday
- 00:36 – Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving
- 01:00 – Start optimizing pages for Black Friday offers now or at least a month or two in advance
- 01:25 – Have the right landing pages and plan your sales, discounts and other offers
- 01:50 – When optimizing, it’s all about your click-through rates
- 02:05 – Include Black Friday related keywords on your titles and meta-descriptions
- 02:30 – Build links to your holiday sale
- 02:53 – Use social signals that indirectly help search engine optimization
- 03:19 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:23 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:38 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Optimize your page prior to Black Friday—at least a month or two in advance.
- Use Black Friday keywords for your titles and tags.
- Utilize your social links to promote your Black Friday sale.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...