In Episode #467, Eric and Neil discuss simple SEO preparations that can be made for Black Friday. Tune in to learn how you can boost your ranking prior to Black Friday so that you can maximize your audience’s awareness of your upcoming sales and promotions.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Simple SEO Preparations You Can Make for Black Friday
- 00:36 – Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving
- 01:00 – Start optimizing pages for Black Friday offers now or at least a month or two in advance
- 01:25 – Have the right landing pages and plan your sales, discounts and other offers
- 01:50 – When optimizing, it’s all about your click-through rates
- 02:05 – Include Black Friday related keywords on your titles and meta-descriptions
- 02:30 – Build links to your holiday sale
- 02:53 – Use social signals that indirectly help search engine optimization
- 03:19 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:23 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:38 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Optimize your page prior to Black Friday—at least a month or two in advance.
- Use Black Friday keywords for your titles and tags.
- Utilize your social links to promote your Black Friday sale.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...