In Episode #41 Neil and Eric talk about how to generate more leads. Neil stresses the importance of not just getting people to sign up, but getting qualified leads that are viable for your business. Learn as they share.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – How to generate more leads for your website
- 00:39 – Tools you can use
- 01:03 – Figure out why someone should become a lead
- 01:19 – Give something to convert them into a lead
- 02:15 – Make sure content is categorized
- 02:35 – Segmenting your audience
- 02:57 – Example on marketing funnel post
- 03:15 – Give a bonus on the topic
- 03:39 – Sending people to case studies
- 04:33 – It’s about getting qualified leads
- 05:01 – Taking people down to a long funnel
- 05:16 – Putting click to action after getting leads to sign up
- 05:50 – Make sure to segment people from your website
- 06:04 – Lead scores
- 06:39 – Breaking leads into multiple steps
- 07:14 – Try storytelling as a strategy
- 07:53 – Test your call-to-action buttons
- 08:59 – Let them fill out what they want to fill out
- 09:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Give something to people to convert them into a lead.
- It’s not about having a lot of leads; it’s about getting qualified leads.
- Storytelling is a strategy that engages people to convert.
- Hello Bar – tool to collect more emails
- SumoMe – tool for having takeovers or pop-ups
- Drip – email service provider
- Infusionsoft – another email service provider
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...