In episode #1422, we discuss a few simple tweaks you can make to generate massive ROI in your ads. The best advertisers know to change up their ads frequently by writing new copy and/or adding striking images. Tune in to hear how Google Sheets combined with Supermetrics can help you get all the ad data and conversion information you need to keep your ads performing well.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Simple Tweaks to Generate Massive ROI in Your Ads.
- [00:36] When we say ads, we mean ads in general whether it be CPC, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- [00:51] The best advertisers know to constantly change up their ads.
- [01:22] For one of our offerings we write new copy every week.
- [01:49] Ask influencers and big brands to record short clips about your product.
- [02:18] You can use Google Sheets and Supermetrics to get all the ad data.
- [02:53] What we do when an ad performs poorly three days in a row.
- [03:04] Look at your platforms and see if you can put your landing page on social platforms.
- [04:01] If people buy from your ads, think about adding a one-time order or offer.
- [04:38] Find and re-market to those who hit your checkout page but didn’t buy.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...