In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their websites, and getting past pesky pay to play algorithms by using platforms such as text. We also share two brilliant secrets for boosting your Instagram following and website traffic. There are some golden pointers in this episode so be sure to catch it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Smartest Marketing Examples We Have Seen Recently.
- [00:36] What makes the Tinder Swindler article impossible to stop reading.
- [01:25] How to use charity donation options on your website to convert prospective customers.
- [02:16] A tip for achieving remarkability: use your own custom illustrations.
- [02:46] Two ways to initiate text marketing thus bypassing pay-to-play algorithms.
- [03:22] The value of email, community.com, and other channels for controlling reach.
- [04:13] A ‘content for close friends only’ strategy that boosts follower count by 40% in a month.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Tinder Swindler
- Operation Smile
- Content Harmony
- Wait But Why
- Grant Cardone
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...