In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their websites, and getting past pesky pay to play algorithms by using platforms such as text. We also share two brilliant secrets for boosting your Instagram following and website traffic. There are some golden pointers in this episode so be sure to catch it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Smartest Marketing Examples We Have Seen Recently.
- [00:36] What makes the Tinder Swindler article impossible to stop reading.
- [01:25] How to use charity donation options on your website to convert prospective customers.
- [02:16] A tip for achieving remarkability: use your own custom illustrations.
- [02:46] Two ways to initiate text marketing thus bypassing pay-to-play algorithms.
- [03:22] The value of email, community.com, and other channels for controlling reach.
- [04:13] A ‘content for close friends only’ strategy that boosts follower count by 40% in a month.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Tinder Swindler
- Operation Smile
- Content Harmony
- Wait But Why
- Grant Cardone
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...