In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their websites, and getting past pesky pay to play algorithms by using platforms such as text. We also share two brilliant secrets for boosting your Instagram following and website traffic. There are some golden pointers in this episode so be sure to catch it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Smartest Marketing Examples We Have Seen Recently.
- [00:36] What makes the Tinder Swindler article impossible to stop reading.
- [01:25] How to use charity donation options on your website to convert prospective customers.
- [02:16] A tip for achieving remarkability: use your own custom illustrations.
- [02:46] Two ways to initiate text marketing thus bypassing pay-to-play algorithms.
- [03:22] The value of email, community.com, and other channels for controlling reach.
- [04:13] A ‘content for close friends only’ strategy that boosts follower count by 40% in a month.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Tinder Swindler
- Operation Smile
- Content Harmony
- Wait But Why
- Grant Cardone
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...