In episode #2036, we talk about how Snap is sharing ad revenue, and the future this heralds. While content creators and social media platforms feed off of each other, it is mostly the platforms that make the money from monetizing content. Snap is changing this, and we talk about how creators will stop gravitating to platforms that don’t fall in line. We also speak about how things will continue to become more democratized with the advent of Web3. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Snap is Sharing Ad Revenue, Here’s What Will Happen Next.
- [00:26] Why platforms and creators need each other.
- [01:00] The model Facebook uses to take most of the ad revenue.
- [01:10] How Snap is starting to share revenue with content creators.
- [02:18] Transitioning to a decentralized and democratic Web3 model.
- [04:29] That’s it for today.
- [04:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....