In episode #2036, we talk about how Snap is sharing ad revenue, and the future this heralds. While content creators and social media platforms feed off of each other, it is mostly the platforms that make the money from monetizing content. Snap is changing this, and we talk about how creators will stop gravitating to platforms that don’t fall in line. We also speak about how things will continue to become more democratized with the advent of Web3. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Snap is Sharing Ad Revenue, Here’s What Will Happen Next.
- [00:26] Why platforms and creators need each other.
- [01:00] The model Facebook uses to take most of the ad revenue.
- [01:10] How Snap is starting to share revenue with content creators.
- [02:18] Transitioning to a decentralized and democratic Web3 model.
- [04:29] That’s it for today.
- [04:30] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...