In episode #666, Eric and Neil discuss what to do with your success. Tune in to hear what your next steps should be.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: So You’re Making Money Now… What’s Next?
- [00:48] Neil’s current salary is $0 and he dumps all profits back into his company.
- [00:55] He has no other passions, so what would he do with the money?
- [01:10] Neil thinks a business is like a baby and they only want to nurture their baby.
- [01:30] Take the absolute minimum salary that you would need. Don’t forget you have to pay taxes on your income!
- [01:45] Putting your profits back into your business is the best ROI.
- [02:15] The best bet is always the one you take on yourself.
- [03:05] If you have other aspirations besides your business, that’s cool, but if you want to further your business, always reinvest in it.
- [03:32] If you’re content and don’t care for more money, take the money and do what makes you happy.
- [03:50] OR you could hire people to run your business and take it to the next level.
- [04:22] If you want more, but aren’t a great leader, hire the right people to run your business.
- [04:45] Be ok with letting go of control.
- [04:56] Read the book Rocket Fuel for inspiration.
- [05:10] The COO Alliance is the only organization in the world that wants to help the number 2 leader in every company.
- [05:37] Invest in your number 2, because they will be the driving force of your company.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...