In episode #666, Eric and Neil discuss what to do with your success. Tune in to hear what your next steps should be.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: So You’re Making Money Now… What’s Next?
- [00:48] Neil’s current salary is $0 and he dumps all profits back into his company.
- [00:55] He has no other passions, so what would he do with the money?
- [01:10] Neil thinks a business is like a baby and they only want to nurture their baby.
- [01:30] Take the absolute minimum salary that you would need. Don’t forget you have to pay taxes on your income!
- [01:45] Putting your profits back into your business is the best ROI.
- [02:15] The best bet is always the one you take on yourself.
- [03:05] If you have other aspirations besides your business, that’s cool, but if you want to further your business, always reinvest in it.
- [03:32] If you’re content and don’t care for more money, take the money and do what makes you happy.
- [03:50] OR you could hire people to run your business and take it to the next level.
- [04:22] If you want more, but aren’t a great leader, hire the right people to run your business.
- [04:45] Be ok with letting go of control.
- [04:56] Read the book Rocket Fuel for inspiration.
- [05:10] The COO Alliance is the only organization in the world that wants to help the number 2 leader in every company.
- [05:37] Invest in your number 2, because they will be the driving force of your company.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...