In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to social sharing plugins and the best strategies to grow a podcast. Tune in to hear how splintering your main product into smaller affordable segments can help you get more customers in the door!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] The context for today’s Ask Me Anything episode and how you can get in!
- [01:03] YouTube and other resources to learn more about marketing and branding.
- [01:38] What to do if your CEO does not have the list of top 100 customers/accounts.
- [01:58] Don’t wait for the approval or permission of another.
- [02:34] Does buying expired or premium domains work?
- [02:51] Advice about the most important focus areas in SEO.
- [03:53] Buy websites now since you can get good deals at the moment.
- [04:16] The best way to rank a page if you don’t have backlinks.
- [04:47] Does using social sharing plugins increase your page load speed?
- [05:05] Thoughts on whether search engines can crawl video content and rank accordingly.
- [05:54] The number one strategy we’ve used to get listeners for our podcast.
- [06:21] Leveraging Instagram and other platforms where your ideal customers hang out.
- [07:14] Why you might want to splinter your main product and sell it to get people in.
- [07:34] That’s it for today!
- [07:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The 22 Immutable Law of Marketing
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...