In episode #2151, Neil and Eric discuss Spotify’s podcasting revenues and their 20 billion opportunities. Learn about Spotify’s impressive podcasting revenues and why their investment is set to pay off in the long term. We also cover the challenges of growing your podcast following, and why it’s great for building trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Spotify Podcasting Revenues & Their $20B Opportunity
- [00:29] An overview of Spotify’s huge earnings and how this relates to podcasting.
- [02:36] The challenge of growing a podcast and why it’s worth it.
- [02:50] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:51] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:05] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Edison Research
- Edison Research Infinite Dial
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...