In episode #2151, Neil and Eric discuss Spotify’s podcasting revenues and their 20 billion opportunities. Learn about Spotify’s impressive podcasting revenues and why their investment is set to pay off in the long term. We also cover the challenges of growing your podcast following, and why it’s great for building trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Spotify Podcasting Revenues & Their $20B Opportunity
- [00:29] An overview of Spotify’s huge earnings and how this relates to podcasting.
- [02:36] The challenge of growing a podcast and why it’s worth it.
- [02:50] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:51] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:05] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Edison Research
- Edison Research Infinite Dial
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...