In episode #2097, Neil and Eric talk about ‘spray and pray,’ the best way to get started with social media. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, and you need to try out different things to figure out what works for your brand. Tune in to find out how to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach, combined with analytics, to hone in on what will work best for your product!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Spray and Pray, the Best Way to Get Started with Social Media.
- [00:30] The benefits of the ‘spray and pray’ approach, and how to do it.
- [02:36] Why you need to keep analytics in mind when taking the ‘spray and pray’ approach.
- [02:48] How many channels to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach on.
- [03:10] Understanding the RICE framework and how to use it.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...