In episode #2097, Neil and Eric talk about ‘spray and pray,’ the best way to get started with social media. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, and you need to try out different things to figure out what works for your brand. Tune in to find out how to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach, combined with analytics, to hone in on what will work best for your product!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Spray and Pray, the Best Way to Get Started with Social Media.
- [00:30] The benefits of the ‘spray and pray’ approach, and how to do it.
- [02:36] Why you need to keep analytics in mind when taking the ‘spray and pray’ approach.
- [02:48] How many channels to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach on.
- [03:10] Understanding the RICE framework and how to use it.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...