In episode #2097, Neil and Eric talk about ‘spray and pray,’ the best way to get started with social media. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, and you need to try out different things to figure out what works for your brand. Tune in to find out how to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach, combined with analytics, to hone in on what will work best for your product!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Spray and Pray, the Best Way to Get Started with Social Media.
- [00:30] The benefits of the ‘spray and pray’ approach, and how to do it.
- [02:36] Why you need to keep analytics in mind when taking the ‘spray and pray’ approach.
- [02:48] How many channels to use the ‘spray and pray’ approach on.
- [03:10] Understanding the RICE framework and how to use it.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:00] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...