In episode #2024, Neil and Eric talk about tactics versus strategies, and which is more valuable long term. Tuning in you’ll hear a breakdown of the distinctions between tactics and strategies and how they work synergistically to ensure the success of your company. Listen in to find out how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline and get the best out of your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Strategy Vs. Tactics – What’s More Valuable Long Term?.
- [00:25] Eric’s definition of tactics and strategies and how they are distinct from one another.
- [01:18] Neil’s perspective on strategies and tactics and why both are important.
- [02:17] A framework for how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...