In episode #2024, Neil and Eric talk about tactics versus strategies, and which is more valuable long term. Tuning in you’ll hear a breakdown of the distinctions between tactics and strategies and how they work synergistically to ensure the success of your company. Listen in to find out how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline and get the best out of your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Strategy Vs. Tactics – What’s More Valuable Long Term?.
- [00:25] Eric’s definition of tactics and strategies and how they are distinct from one another.
- [01:18] Neil’s perspective on strategies and tactics and why both are important.
- [02:17] A framework for how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...