In episode #2024, Neil and Eric talk about tactics versus strategies, and which is more valuable long term. Tuning in you’ll hear a breakdown of the distinctions between tactics and strategies and how they work synergistically to ensure the success of your company. Listen in to find out how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline and get the best out of your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Strategy Vs. Tactics – What’s More Valuable Long Term?.
- [00:25] Eric’s definition of tactics and strategies and how they are distinct from one another.
- [01:18] Neil’s perspective on strategies and tactics and why both are important.
- [02:17] A framework for how to incorporate tactics and strategies into your career timeline.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...