In episode #1802, we talk about how student athletes can now make money through endorsements, and what that actually means. Tuning in, you’ll learn how endorsements used to work in the past and how this didn’t reflect fairly for the student athletes who were putting their bodies on the line. We also discuss some of the implications of the new regulations and how you can get involved. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:19] Today’s topic: Student Athletes Can Now Make Money Through Endorsements (Here’s What That Means).
- [00:30] An example of how endorsements used to work in the past.
- [01:16] The implications of the new regulations for student athletes.
- [02:50] How to sponsor your favorite player through endorsements and the ripple effects of that.
- [03:52] Viewing student athletes as a type of influencer marketers.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...