In episode #1802, we talk about how student athletes can now make money through endorsements, and what that actually means. Tuning in, you’ll learn how endorsements used to work in the past and how this didn’t reflect fairly for the student athletes who were putting their bodies on the line. We also discuss some of the implications of the new regulations and how you can get involved. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:19] Today’s topic: Student Athletes Can Now Make Money Through Endorsements (Here’s What That Means).
- [00:30] An example of how endorsements used to work in the past.
- [01:16] The implications of the new regulations for student athletes.
- [02:50] How to sponsor your favorite player through endorsements and the ripple effects of that.
- [03:52] Viewing student athletes as a type of influencer marketers.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...