In episode #1782, we talk about the shifts in culture that have caused children to dream of being YouTubers rather than astronauts when they grow up. With so much of the content that people of all generations consume online being produced by influencers who seemingly have fun all day while making buckets of money, it is no wonder that being a YouTuber looks so appealing. Tune in and get our take on this situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Twice As Many Kids Want to Be YouTubers (Not Astronauts).
- [00:30] The move from kids wanting to be astronauts to YouTubers.
- [01:40] How the ways people make money are going to drastically change.
- [02:20] The different reasons why people love watching YouTube.
- [03:15] What is alluring about YouTubers and how to monetize an audience.
- [01:50] How people like Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul, and Kylie Jenner make money.
- [06:40] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...