In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long email sequence with an expiry date is a sure way to capture a large portion of your target market. Tune in to hear how to round off the funnel with text messages and all the tools Neil uses in his stack.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Swipe Neil’s Course Funnel that Generates 380k/Month.
- [00:46] Selling info products that teach you how to do marketing.
- [00:56] Driving the audience from emails to webinars and then making a pitch.
- [01:09] Following up with a week-long email sequence with a countdown timer at the end.
- [01:27] Sending text messages to everyone who watched the webinar but didn’t end up buying.
- [01:58] Offering a free trial to those you didn’t capture before.
- [02:50] The percentages that bought from each of the funnel points.
- [03:21] The majority of sales came from the day 1 webinar or the day 7 closing off email.
- [03:46] The tools in Neil’s stack: Keap, Kajabi, Stripe, PlusThis, and PicSnippets.
- [04:31] What good course creators do – use Google Sheet to track things.
- [05:05] Reasons for including a payment plan and what it looked like.
- [05:25] Where you can find all the free resources Neil uses.
- [06:10] Running ads and looking at what you are paying per sale, not per lead.
- [06:52] Why Neil decided to quit the info business.
- [07:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...